The Beaumont School swim team competed in the evening session at the Division II Sectional Meet on Friday (Feb. 12) night at the SPIRE Institute in Geneva and after a great showing, many Blue Streaks will be going on to next week’s Division II District Meet.
To see full meet results from Friday’s Sectional Meet, please click HERE.
To see a full list of qualifiers for the Division II District Meet, please click HERE.
Below is a list of Beaumont’s district qualifiers:
Reese Brady – 50 Free
Ellie Hanna – 200 Free, 500 Free
Maria Jones – 100 Fly
Camryn Koonce – 100 Fly, 100 Back
Ella Lisac – 50 Free, 100 Free
Cilka Rowane – 100 Fly, 500 Free
Audrey Zorman – 500 Free, 100 Breast
200 Medley Relay: Camryn Koonce, Audrey Zorman, Cilka Rowane, Mateja Rudmann
200 Free Relay: Ella Lisac, Camryn Koonce, Reese Brady, Mateja Rudmann
400 Free Relay: Ella Lisac, Ellie Hanna, Cilka Rowane, Reese Brady
Below are some other highlights/personal bests from the meet:
For those who couldn’t watch here are some highlights of all the personal bests today (WAY TO GO!!!):
- Freshman Olivia Semerano had a nine-second drop in the 100 back and a 14-second drop in the 200 free.
- Junior Georgia Larive had a nine-second drop in the 100 fly.
- Freshman Beth Manning had a first legal 200 IM, putting all four strokes into a race she wasn’t able to do at the beginning of the season.
- Junior Reese Brady had a four-second and one-second drop in the 100 back and 50 free, respectively.
- Freshman Cilka Rowane had a two-second and five-second drop in the 100 fly and 500 free, respectively.
- Senior Audrey Zorman had a one-second and three-second drop in the 100 breast and 500 free, respectively.
- Ryann Fishel had a personal best time in the 100 breaststroke.
- Ella Lisac had personal best times in both the 50 free and 100 free events.
- Freshman Majdi Rudmann had one second and two second drops in the 50 and 100 free, respectively.
- Sophomore Cory Lizalde had two-second and 10-second drops in the 200 free and 500 free, respectively.
- The 200 free relay of Ella Lisac, Camryn Koonce, Reese Brady and Mateja Rudmann were only seven-tenths of a second off the school record broken last year!