The Beaumont School swimming and diving team went 2-1 in a quad meet hosted at Cleveland State University’s Robert F. Busbey Natatorium on Tuesday (Dec. 10) night.
Beaumont beat Our Lady of the Elms 87-10 and knocked off St. Vincent-St. Mary 82-15 but did fall to Magnificat, 73-29.
- Tuesday started with Beaumont’s 200 medley relay quartet of Ella Lisac, True Robinson, Camryn Koonce and Mateja Rudmann winning their race.
- Sophomore Ellie Hanna followed with a third place finish in the 200 free and then Koonce (2:25.00) and Audrey Zorman (2:32.48) went two-three in the 200 IM.
- Lisac (26.54) and Rudmann (27.42) finished second and fifth, respectively, in the 50 free.
- Sophomore Maddie Roth won the diving event, and then Koonce (1:06.60) and Maria Jones (1:14.40) were second and fourth in the 100 fly.
- Lisac added a second place finish in the 100 free (1:00.35) and Lauren Harmat finished fourth in the same race as she touched in 1:02.73.
- In the 500 free, Robinson (6:19.06) came in fourth and Hanna (6:21.51) finished fifth.
- Beaumont’s top group was second in the 200 free relay (1:48.98) while the second group was fourth in 1:59.85.
- In the 100 back, Jones was third (1:16.49) and Rudmann came in fifth (1:35.63).
- Zorman (1:17.34) and Robinson (1:17.90) went two-three the 100 breaststroke event.
- The evening finished with the 400 free relay team of Jones, Robinson, Zorman and Hanna coming in third with a time of 4:26.66.
Beaumont will return to action next Tuesday (Dec. 17) in a mini invitational at Euclid High School. In addition to the host Panthers, Brush, Lake Catholic and Wickliffe will be present.
That meet starts at 6:00 p.m.